Thursday, May 14, 2009

Noah, My Noah.

The count down is on. I am offically starting to loose sleep. 5 more days until we meet with the child psychologist, to determine her findings from her interview with Noah. Hopefully, with ALL the paperwork, and ALL the meetings with Noah's worker, and the Psychologists time with him, we can figure this out... Asperger's Syndrome or what. Everyday seems to be more of a challenge with him and my biggest fear is that she will say "Everything seems fine". She cannot possibly say that, but it still haunts my dreams. "This" has completely consumed his first four years... I feel as if I have lost "enjoying" him when he was little. Everything has been a challenge to over come, when we WERE able to overcome. The things that we were not able to defeat, are still a daily weight on my shoulders... who's four and a half year old STILL bites? What four year old still runs out and stands on the middle of the road? How many times have I repeated things about safety? I wish he just had "stages" like most children.

I am steps away from the answers I need to bring a little more peace to our family.

5 more days.

It has been a long journey.

Please have some answers.








1 comment:

  1. I will say a prayer for you guys tonight atht you get the answers you long for. Love you -- hang in -- it will get better! XO

    ReplyDelete