Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mommy's Gonna Snap!

I thought I would share some photos of us enjoying the "coming-along" yard! When I get the camera out at home, I usually get a lot more shots of Madden because Noah is too "busy" being Noah to stand still! But today I was able to get some nice ones of my "monkey"... also Madden loves the sandbox (even without the sand!) so much that he just sits in one spot the whole time we are out, and has become rather... ummm... boring to photograph!

Heard a transport!




Peeking through the trellis!


























Later after a bath, playing in the playroom!




And some of Noah... for how busy he is, I love when I get a nice shot of him. It gives this very exhausted Mommy a chance to see the sweetness that is usually just a blur!






Three cheers for summer weather! This post is for you Nat! Finally! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Love your clever title! :) Looks like you are figuring this blog thing out on your own! good stuff! Keep posting!
    Yucky rainy day today but your pictures brightened it up a little -- can we say cheese? LOL

    ReplyDelete