Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces Contest; My favourite Face Picture!


When you have as many photos of "faces" that a gal like me has, it is VERY hard to decide on a favourite! This is one of Noah that has been voted as "the one". It is one of my (and my Hubby, Jeff's) favourites. Noah is very eagerly waiting for the school bus, on his first day of JK. It was raining, so we waited in the front hallway, mudboots on, along with his new "GO, DIEGO, GO" napsack. With all the excitement building in him, he couldn't help but make goofy faces, while Mommy snapped away. This face describes Noah PERFECTLY! He is beautiful, smart, BUSY, funny, energetic, and everything in between.


Although this is a personal family photo, and I have just gotten back into the photography, I am entering in the "Professional Category", because I have been paid for my photography services on a few occasions! So heres to biting off more than I can chew!

Please head over to IHeartFaces.com to see all of this weeks beautiful faces!




"I am submitting this photo into the http://www.iheartfaces.com/ Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

6 comments:

  1. what a sweet face! great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! Great eyes.. great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet picture! I can see his happy personality popping out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot, I feel his excitement!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great entry! i crack up at his expression. and. as i waited for it to load, i swooned over your shot of the boys playing on their hands and knees. that is So Lovely. i know. backsides, not faces, but i think that's been my fave shot of the day!

    ReplyDelete