Monday, June 1, 2009

I Heart Faces Contest: Birthday


Birthdays! Well, it was hard to pick which one. This photo was taken last summer at my youngest son, Madden's, First Birthday party. As you can see by the photo, I caught BIG Brother Noah red-handed, "helping" open gifts. That would have been sweet, except it WASN"T present opening time! It has been close to a year now, and things have not changed... Madden quiet and innocent, all the while Noah is always sneaking around behind his back! Thank God for brotherly love!


Head over to IHeartFaces.com to see all this weeks Birthday entries!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, that's too funny! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO cute! What pretty eyes he has!
    Love, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome Noah! Jess, how about blogging so I have someting to read? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo and funny story to go with it! My eldest has a hard time holding herself back from her sibling's presents every year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this shot. it made me smile even before i read the story to go along.

    ReplyDelete